Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa & Sam

I Love getting Sammie’s Pictures done, so when a local Photographer was offering Santa Pictures at her Studio I just couldn't resist. I would have taken Joshy but since his back surgery I have been hesitant to take him anywhere. Although he is doing Great and I did debate whether or not to take him up until I walked out the door, I thought it would be best if he just relaxed at home. 

 Sam had two outfit changes, He wore a white button down from the Gap with a Vest from the Children’s Place (Yes he wears children’s clothes, Dog clothes are not that stylish or made of good material) and for his Second Outfit He wore his Elf Costume. He did so well with Santa… I stood there with him for the first few shots until he was comfortable and then he really enjoyed it….As you can tell from his big Happy Smile!!! My mom was also there so she Loved to reward him after few shots with a Cookie (She Spoils him too).

The Photographer was Fabulous and made the environment pet friendly; Sam was completely at ease and was able to freely walk around during outfit changes and a few little breaks. The whole experience was wonderful for a “Pet” owner because you never know how they are going to react. Sam had lots of Praise throughout his shoot and I think he felt like a Super Star, Check out the pictures below. Also for inquiries about his photographer or pricing you can contact “Starlettenight-photography Shell Heusmann” Via facebook. She is reasonably priced and does private photo shoots as well. (Not just pets)


















 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...