Saturday, February 4, 2012

Lace & Style

We recently found out we are Having a BABY GIRL!!! So I joined Top Baby Blogs and would be over the Moon if you would take two seconds, (Really just TWO I promise) by clicking the link below then clicking the first Owl!! You are Awesome!! Thank You :) 


Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs


With Spring Rapidly approaching I have been peeking into things I would like to buy for this Season. I have never been a fan of Lace......BUT I think it may be my New Obsession!!! I love ALL the Lace things I have been seeing, from shirts, shorts, skirts, dresses even Tights!! I started to go through my clothes last year in efforts to make closet space and I realized that the older I get (28) the less likely I will be taking out and wearing my (too short) short shorts. As I looked at the Pile of my Five most absolutely Favorite shorts to give away I cringed at the thought and tucked them away. Whoa am I happy I didn't get rid of them....I was so Pumped to find this idea....LACE under the shorts to bring down the length and its SO SUPER CUTE!! I will definitely be doing this and even found a light pink lace that will look cute too.


Some Other Must Haves and things you will Find in my Closet this SPRING..... You can Follow me on Pinterest Here. 

DIY LACE SHORTS:: Making these this weekend; Check Back for Tutorial :o)


                                        
These Lace Shorts are Perfect for the Beach as a Swimsuit Cover Up

                                               
I also have a Serious LOVE for Pearl's and Riding Boots.....Maybe a PEARL & RIDING BOOT OBSESSION . So I absolutely fell in Love with these..............




You can find this AMAZING

Beaded Pearls Bracelet Vintage Lace Beaded Cuff Over at Etsy!!! 

  You can follow me on Pinterest HERE for Recent Blog Updates :o) 

  Love.


6 comments:

Sarah Greenwood said...

Omg lace is my new favorite thing too! I use to hate it and now I'm obsessed. Jose and I are getting married next May and I totally want a Lace wedding dress with cap sleeves... I love how classic lace can look :-)

Sarah with an h said...

That will be So Pretty!!! It's so Romantic Looking! I'm excited to see what Wedding Dress you get! :o)

jenn said...

Where can I find the dress you posted? It's so pretty! Thank you!

jenn said...

I meant the last dress! Thank you!

Sarah with an h said...

It's actually a Prom dress around $380 in price....although they have one similar at Nordstrom :o)

Unknown said...

Where is that last prom dress type of dress from? The coral Colored one? I'm dying to know!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...