Wednesday, October 17, 2012

CrocksPots and Cheesecake*

    I've been so busy lately and somehow have still managed to cook dinner almost every night...I think this is due to my efforts of NOT wanting to order take-out 3+ times a week. I have to admit its a little easier to cook at home once we get into the cold months...The CrockPot becomes the "real" cook in the house...I just throw food at her before I go to work and come Home to Magical Meals!! I woke up 15 minutes earlier than I had to this morning so I went downstairs and whipped up this SUPER easy Philadelphia No bake Oreo Cheesecake!!! I know Ralph will be excited when he gets home!

 OREO No-Bake Cheesecake

What You Need


1pkg.  (15.5 oz.) OREO Cookies, divided

1/4cup  butter, melted

4pkg.  (8 oz. each) Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened

3/4cup  sugar

1tsp.  vanilla

1tub  (8 oz.) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed

Make It


CHOP 15 cookies coarsely. Finely crush remaining cookies; mix with butter. Press onto bottom of 13x9-inch pan. Refrigerate while preparing filling.
BEAT cream cheese, sugar and vanilla in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Gently stir in COOL WHIP and chopped cookies; spread onto crust.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm.

 WHATS PLAYING???

Kinda Obsessing over  "Of Monsters and Men" Little Talks.

 


Hope Y'all are Enjoying this CRISP Fall Weather!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...